XLIPS Intensive Care Lip Balm
This nourishing and moisturizing, long-lasting lip balm features unique restorative ingredients, to boost dry and damaged lip skin. The intensive and concentrated formula enhances the protective barrier of sensitive lip skin. With a natural, clear gloss it can be used under or over your lip colour, or alone for a natural glow.
It helps the skin to resist negative environmental factors and ageing processes in virtue of its unique anti-ageing component – EGF (Epidermal Growth Factor), a polypeptide, which stimulates the growth of epidermal skin cells.Key features include:
- Formula based on epidermal growth factor (EGF), Matrixyl and Soybean oil from irritation
- Your lips will appear soft, smooth and dewy all day long.
Use daily, in the morning, and in the evening, for restorative measures; applying a thin layer of XLIPS on your lips using the applicator. Use the balm throughout the day as needed, before applying the makeup, or alone.
Active Ingredients and Benefits:
- Acetyl tetrapeptide-5 — has calming, soothing, hydrating and firmness-enhancing benefits
- EGF – epidermal growth factor – a single-chain, non-glycosylated protein that naturally occurs in our skin cells. Its main purpose is to heal our skin by promoting DNA synthesis and cell proliferation. Basically, it has amazing healing and restoring qualities. A Nobel Prize was awarded for the discovery of EGF.
- Sodium hyaluronate (hyaluronic acid) – locks in moisture.
- Soybean oil – recovers skin structure and provides a lifting effect, is used in skin treatments for its healing qualities.
Manufacturing: Made in France.